- RSS Channel Showcase 5925464
- RSS Channel Showcase 1091317
- RSS Channel Showcase 5122055
- RSS Channel Showcase 4757395
Articles on this Page
- 06/26/17--09:25: _Sabbath Sermon: A M...
- 07/10/17--11:40: _Sabbath Sermon: Are...
- 07/17/17--09:48: _Sabbath Sermon: Wha...
- 07/17/17--10:36: _Sabbath Sermon Favo...
- 07/24/17--13:03: _Sabbath Sermon: Can...
- 08/01/17--08:36: _Read through Prover...
- 08/07/17--10:00: _Faith Hurdle Friday...
- 08/21/17--10:50: _Sabbath Sermon: Pra...
- 09/04/17--11:21: _Faith Hurdle Friday...
- 09/11/17--09:31: _Sabbath Sermon: Doe...
- 09/18/17--09:37: _Sabbath Sermon: Rem...
- 10/04/17--11:06: _Sabbath Sermon: Hig...
- 10/09/17--11:19: _Sabbath Sermon: Why...
- 06/26/17--09:25: Sabbath Sermon: A Modern Bible Story
- 07/10/17--11:40: Sabbath Sermon: Are Missionaries Necessary?
- 07/17/17--09:48: Sabbath Sermon: What did Jesus look like?
- 07/17/17--10:36: Sabbath Sermon Favorites
- 07/24/17--13:03: Sabbath Sermon: Can I find God’s will in Proverbs?
- 08/01/17--08:36: Read through Proverbs with Dale!
- 08/07/17--10:00: Faith Hurdle Friday: July 2017
- 08/21/17--10:50: Sabbath Sermon: Practicing Prayer
- 09/04/17--11:21: Faith Hurdle Friday: August 25, 2017
- 09/18/17--09:37: Sabbath Sermon: Remembering Rich Mullins
- 10/04/17--11:06: Sabbath Sermon: Highlights from the Living Room Conference
- 10/09/17--11:19: Sabbath Sermon: Why does the blind man see?
Jonalyn updates the ancient Bible story of Ruth. With the Old World characters set in today’s world, you might be more shocked that this was someone God chose.
Dale Fincher unpacks a popular but misunderstood passage in Romans 10.
If Jesus walked into your house today, would you even recognize him? If you were hanging out with Jesus for a day, what would he act like? This Friday, Dale Fincher paints a portrait of Jesus.
Since we’re over halfway through our “Sacred Words: a Year with the Bible,” take a look at our most viewed sermons in the last 12 months: “Good Friday” with Jonalyn “Are Missionaries Necessary?” with Dale “The Story of the Sheep and the Goats” with Dale “Jokes Jesus Told” with Jonalyn “What Does it Mean to Glorify God?” with Dale “A Modern Bible Story” by Jonalyn
Dale Fincher discusses Solomon’s book.
We know many of you, like us, may be traveling this month. So while you’re on the road, listen to Dale’s all new daily recordings of Proverbs from the lovely Bibliotheca version. Yes, Bibliotheca gave Dale permission to record! Since Proverbs has 31 chapters, you can make it through this entire book in one month. Don’t forget to revisit the page every day through August 31st! A new Proverbs reading will be posted each day.
Dale answers the following questions in this month’s edition of Faith Hurdle Friday: What does it mean for us that Jesus is fully human? Is it okay to love yourself? What is the significance of baptism?
Vice President Jonalyn Fincher explains why we no longer pray. She’ll demystify prayer and share her own prayer practices. She’ll explain why, with the protests in #Charlottesville this last week, these ancient time-tested Christian practices are so life-giving. #prayer #christian #discipleship
Dale and Jonalyn Fincher answered your faith hurdle questions in the last Sabbath Sermon of the month. How do I distance myself from a toxic parent? Can God work in my narcissistic spouse even if they never see the need? Does God intend for some of us to experience abuse? How do I engage God beyond the spiritual disciplines? How do I make myself care about God?
Dale Fincher explains this popular prayer and thinks there may be a better way.
Remembering #RichMullins after 20 years. Join Dale Fincher as he spends a few minutes sharing his appreciation for Rich.
Dale Fincher stops by for a few minutes during the Soulation Living Room Conference to share some highlights and a poem.
Why does the blind man see? Dale Fincher walks through the story of John 9 (a couple British accents show up). He shares how this story isn’t about the blind man but the mental gymnastics people go through to remain blind to the truth.